Should I have any hope?

I dated a guy for about 8 months. Most of the time was great but over the past little while I could feel a bit of resentment from him. Finally frustrated I confronted him. He tells me that he tells me many excuses like that his mother doesn't like me and my disorganization. We have broken up twice before, for a day and for a week. First time he came back on hims own second time I just basically wouldn't leave his life. He was very cold to me on the phone, but when he dropped my stuff off face to face I could see his eyes water. He hugged me and I wanted to know if he still cared about me. I finally got it out of him that he did, and we left it at that. I love him a lot and he's done a lot for me. I'm really hurt, but I love him so much. I want to know if there's a way for me to get him back. I need to know how to do this without forcing him back in because he will resent me for it. please help.:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, I have never used "disorganization" as a fault in a girl. Do you wear you underwear on the outside of you pants? If you want him back, turn into the girl that he first met. Or maybe it's just over and he's being nice. Don't force him, you should never have to force somebody to be with you. It is almost like rape.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't run around after this guy, I would move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop communication with him and make him miss you. Ask the Nash-He is the best on this. I think you guy's gave it a go a couple of times and it did not work. So, why keep trying? Do you want to make it work this time? Make him want you. You have to make him see you are great and that you don't need him at all. Life is great without him..You can do this by not talking to him, make him think..where is she? why isn't she calling me? He will. Promise.