What does your hair do?

what does it do when you let it grow and don't put anything in it? funny how virtually everybodys hair does something different. I tend to get this sort of pompadour thing going on and my hair wants to wave to the right, makes it very hard to slick back. if I let it grow even longer it will fall t the sides of my head and the ends curve looks like this link

Most Helpful Girl

• I have long hair and my hair is very wavy and if I'm too lazy to do my hair I'll just get it wet and I'm set to go.

What Girls Said 9

• My hair is a little above my shoulders now, and it's wavy. If I let it grow longer, the front part of my hair will stay wavy and the rest straightens out. Without anything in it, it'll be frizzy no matter what length it is.

• it gets all out of place and it doesn't lay flat.

it actually doesn't look bad, since my hair is really short. :D

• My hair is losing its curliness but I think that's because I color&flat iron it

• Its curls look looser and my hair looks lighter as it grows out

• It gets curly but if I comb it. Then it gets wavy and soft. Looks better when it's long and does that. Meaning medium and longer...

• my hair gets really curly and wavy on the underneaths but kinda frizzy on top.

• tight curls =] so pretty

• Turns into a bit of a curly Afro .

• The ends curl tighter for me

What Guys Said 3

• Mine just grows/looks like a lion's mane when I don't do anything with it. But all I have to do is wet it to get my head looking like a porcupine. Really thin hair so they clump together easily.

• Get pretty damn curly

• my hair gets wavy as hell