Who has it worse, unattractive women or unattractive men?

ugly and/or fat girls or ugly and/or fat guys? who do you think suffers more overall in society?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, because guys are more visual.

What Girls Said 9

• Men. Unattractive guys will always be desperate for sex and if that means they have to settle for an unattractive girl and get into a relationship even if it is just to get sex, they will. Unattractive women will not feel desperate for sex. I am generalizing of course. It's not a rule.

Some unattractive guys will settle for paying for sex and some unattractive women will be desperate for anyone for sex or a relationship.

• Neither. I can't explain but they both usually suceed money wise.

• Women. Society is very unforgiving when it comes to unattractive women. Even if a guy is ugly but has a great personality some woman will scoop him up.

• Guys because women can alway loose weight (and so can men) but they an get a different hair style or make up guys can't have make up to make them more prettier

• Women have it worse. Because if a guy is unattractive his personality can make him more attractive.

• Girls because guys can have the personality whereas girls are seen as the superficial IMO

• I would say women cause women get judged by other women as well as men. Also we are held to higher expectations. Although, I do feel that personality prevails looks in a big way.

• Women.because guys are attracted to looks so if the girl is unattractive then no guys would go for her,

• in terms of dating and relationships, definitely women. maybe women overall even, because people seem to be more forgiving of unattractive men, view them as victims or the underdogs and see their success or personality as redeeming traits. I haven't really seen the same for women. if anything, successful women who are also unattractive are stereotyped pretty harshly. their achievements or the same personality traits don't seem to be redeeming factors. its not surprising if you study politics or history. women have been and still are valued more for their looks and personality traits within the constraints of what is identified as feminine or appropriate personality traits for women.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, both would have a pretty hard time, but unattractive women would probably have it worse. . There are some things men are more lenient about, and there are some things women are more lenient about. Bad looks/overweight is one of the things women are more lenient about.

• Unattractive girls.

• Both cause they have each other. Poor souls

• i want to say both, but something tells me it is women