Guys, what do you think a pretty girl really is?

Hey, I was wondering...

We all worry about our appearance, but what is it guys really find attractive? Is it really strictly what the media shows us? Do you like something completely different? What kind of looks could a girl have and you'll stop and think, "wow, she's gorgeous!"

I know every guy like different things, but I would like to hear anything you have to say, so rant all you want lol...

Thanks for answering by the way :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a pretty girl is a pretty girl. I can't really pin it down on one thing or type. I have seen beautiful girl from every race,skin color, hair color,etc. Then again it does not matter how pretty the girl is if there personality is ugly.

• True...You can usually see someones personality in their face and the way they present themselves...And if someone's ugly on the inside it sort of leaks out...Thanks!

• Thanks for ba

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Wow. Hard question, but I will give it a shot. It is a combination of a lot of things. A lot of it has to do with the physical. Curves, waist, height, legs, breast, and overall body shape. Then the eyes face, smile, hair, it is all hard to define. It doesn't have to be x height with x waist size, and x color eyes. It is usually a combination of attractive traits.

For example I would look at you and say you are attractive, you got large eyes, soft feminine skin, and you have wavy black hair (my favorite), and you have nice soft lips and overall an attractive face structure. "TICK" I would find you attractive, but nothing that would make me do much about it, there are many attractive women around me everyday, next I would look at how you dress: do you show your femenity, are you elegant, tom boy, hippie, casual, sexy, etc. Your wardrobe tells me a lot about you. I usually never approach a girl that has a wardrobe that says tom boy, but if she has a sexy mini shorts, showing some clevage and I can make out a thong through the shorts. Then trust me you will get noticed. I hate to say it but what you wear often defines you or at least your first impression. If you dress like the girl I just described, then I would place you in a party girl category, usually game for a little 'hanky panky' or casual fun, perhaps a very sporty girl (which is also one of my favourites). If you are elegant, I would place you as possibly high maitanance, but also smarter and more ambitious. If your dressed a bit hippie then I imagine you are laid back, and great to roll a joint with and talk about politics and sh*t. Anyway to get back to your question... so what makes a girl pretty? See as I said hard question to answer. Anyway depending on my personality I may find any of these mor attractive or less attractive. I was really into art and stuff like that a year back and my ex was exactly that, bohemian, lots of colors, but still elegant and well put together. I locked eyes with her immidietly and her smile and face stuck with me, even after she rejected my offer to go clubbing, 2 months later I bumped into her at the gym and asked her out and this time she said yes and she turned out to be amazing. Now I would say my taste is more towards sporty looking girls that can also be elegant. That is probably because that is what matches my personality best. My ex was artisty but she would easily get tired when I took her hiking or wanted to do something adventurous. Eventually I realized it was not meant to be. Anyway in short, it is complicated. Every guy is diffrent, there are some traits which some guys like and you can cater to those guys that you think you will be best suited with, but overall there is not a single formula for being beautiful or pretty!

YOU ASKED FOR A RANT! YOU GOT ONE =P

/RANT OVER!

• alot of people say looks don't matter but honestly that's just a bunch of bs. people are either going to love or hate you no matter if you have a bubbly charming personality or if you're good looking or not. why? because...F*** YOU that's why! looool jk but yeah because people can just be ass holes like that. but yeah, first thing that I usually look at is the body and the face, eyes, smile all are all attractive qualities. not too keen on shyness, iam rather aggressive when it comes to courting.

so if I see a girl trying to make eye contact with me, ill have no quams with walking up and trying to start a conversation. VERY hard for guys to hit on you if your surrounded by your friends. I've tried this last weekend actually lol. I was feeling bold, the girl seemed very receptive, she looked at me and smiled, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was intruding or something. as I was talking to her her, her friends all kind of turned away, and she was laughing awkwardly. so I just bought her a drink and bid my farewell. I figure if she was interested she may have tried to hunt me down later on but no such luck :/ oh well, such is the life of a single male

• Expressive eyes without makeup..that's what is really gorgeous. That, and a fit body; but you don't need super big dimensions...

• Honestly I couldn't put my fingers on what makes a girl attractive, I mean she has to look healthy (so nice body not too skinny but not fat just the right amount of curves ) but at least once a day I will find myself mindblown by a beautifull girl and they look so different every time. I mean one day I could see a smokin lady and be like daym hottest girl I have ever seen but the next day I see another one that's so different but just as pretty. I guess what I'm trying to say is that as long as you take care of yourself and give off positive vibes anyone could be that girl. I do have a special soft spot for pretty eyes and an innocent look... but those eyes could be blue, brown, green.. it doesn't really matter its more the soul behind the eye that I can't resist which is all apart of the vibes she is radiating.

• 0|0
  • Cleopatra is famous for being beautiful,but in truth she was actually quite average looking. It was her personality and aura that made her extremely attractive.

• I usually say to myself "she has a pretty face that I want to kiss". :)

• You have lovely eyes and a symmetrical face, so you are a good example of a pretty girl :)

• I say whatever makes her feel comfortable in her own skin.

• You are really attractive :)

What Girls Said 1

• Alot of guys look for looks in a girl. The guys I know only go out with the "hot girls" & the hot girls are the totally conceited sluts that do will anything for money. But anyway, I've went out with plenty of guys that werent really good looking but that's because they had the greatest personality ever. That's what I look for in a guy. Guys want the fun girls, and the good looking ones, but no one should judge a girl by her looks weither she's the hottest thing on earth or the ugliest thing ever. If guys want a loyal girl who can keep her word and all, then they have to study their personality & how they act in public, & how we are with our friends. Guys shouldn't date girls just for their looks. Personality is the number one priority when you first meet a guy, or if a guy meets a girl. That's all I have to say :)