I ordered these overalls online and I'm going to cut the legs into shorts?

So I ordered these overalls online and I'm going to cut the legs into shorts cause I don't like the loose farm boy look. I'm a skinny dude and id probably wear em with a beanie and tank top. Like cut em a little above the knee. I don't know I just like the look and there comfy as hell but I don't wanna look g@y or anything for cutting the legs..you think I could pull it off?

Definitely no capris tho sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah overalls are going to look goofy no matter what you do, and I think cutting them like shorts are a no-go. If decide to do it anyway post a picture, as I'm curious as to what this style is that you're going for

• Well that's the thing. I wanna be outside the box and just rock my own style. Ya ill probably put up a new topic with a picture in it when I get em

• Thanks for the BA

What Girls Said 6

• Firstly 'I don't wanna look gay' .. what a stupid sentence. Overalls don't really do anyone any favours, as you're skinny they probably won't do your body type any justice but as you've ordered them already, see how they look with full legs and if they're too baggy then cut them off, simple.

• Well I used gay because that's specifically what I was going for..obviously I know some people are going to think I look stupid but that's just because people are a**holes and wanna make themselves feel better and I get that. I already know how the full leg looks and their too baggy and the smallest waist is 30. The legs are smaller then normal farmer bibs like work and sport. They won't be really flappy at the end

• Your saying the same thing over and over. Saying gay is offensive. No, its not and I'm taking time out arguing back because I'm not gunna be accused for something I didn't do. Now its done

• +1 to the QA for combating non-inclusive language!

• Idk. Try it out.

Or leave them as pants?

I think overalls are cool.

• A guy can't look gay its all in the face for that and voice but other than that I don't know how a gay guy dresses differently

• Ok I used the wrong word I didn't realize everyone was gunna flip. I was looking for opinions on what you would think of that more then if they would think it'd look gay my bad

• Don't do it...

• Overall are a fashion no no anyways get capris if you want pants that aren't too long

• I don't think id look gay but you could wear capris if you're that concerned

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care who you are, overalls are a bad look.