Guys, if you saw a girl dressed like this what would you think?

Assuming she's attractive and in shape as pictured...

Would you notice her?

Would you think she looked trashy?

Would her "revealing" clothing make you think she was easy or asking for attention?

Overall would you think positively or negatively about this girl?

link

lol I apologize for being an idiot
Okay well I wore a similar outfit today and have long blond hair, etc...I felt so uncomfortable because I felt like so many guys kept staring at me(my legs) like I was dressed sluttly. I just felt extremely self conscious. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely notice her.

I would NOT think that she looked trashy.

Her "revealing" clothing would suggest (to me) that she was confident and would probably be happy to find herself the subject of respectful attention.

I would definitely think positively of her.

I'd add that, in some situations, this may be a difficult look in the sense that it is also going to attract some less respectful attention. It bums me out that guys are disrespectful because it makes cute girls less inclined to show off a little! Please don't be discouraged or feel self conscious--I bet you looked great. Here's the most respectful and gentle "whistle" I can blow! ;-)

What Guys Said 6

• Sure I'd notice, especially with long blond hair...but I'd say to myself, 'There goes trouble in a short, tight skirt.' Clearly you, or any woman, would be asking for attention, in fact begging for it, so really, complaining about guys' staring is a little silly.

• Guys always say stuff like that, but honestly, that's not crossing my mind when I get dressed. I;m thinking I want to look nice. I'm thinking I want people to like my outfit and I'm thinking I want people to have a positive opinion of me at a glance. I was in a hurry and grabbed a skirt out of my sisters closet yesterday. She happens to be 4 inches shorter than me. When I realized how short it was I was really uncomfortable, but at that point I was already running late and out of options.

• Wow 4 inches!

• I would notice her. I would not think she looked trashy, that is pretty normal for where I live, although the skirt could be a little longer. I don't think she is wearing very "revealing" clothing so I would not think she is asking for attention.

Overall, I just don't really like the outfit. The plain white top doesn't work for me. Neither do v-necks on girls in general, unless they are snug fit.

• Update: Don't worry about it. They were staring because you look sexy. Not many guys look a sexy girl and say, "ohhh, she is just looking for attention." No, they are saying, "dayummmmmmm." Take it as a compliment.

• Thanks!

• (psst, give the link)

• Oh Blake Lively, she's very pretty.

Anyways, yeah I'd notice, probably because of the skirt but it's not a negative image at all. She's got great legs and she's showing them, definitely not trashy.

• ...

Dayummmmmmm

(based on my imagination that is... there's no link)

• @Update: Apology accepted :P.

Um, I'd think she was hot, but I'd be looking more at her features than at her fashion. But if you want me to look at the fashion itself, well, it seems good, because it seems kinda like a business outfit (which is respectable) while still being very attractive. The fact that much of her legs is showing wouldn't mean anything because it still seems like a formal enough outfit. So, big yes to the outfit.

• Yea it was the same as pictured ...pretty much exactly except that my shirt was black. Thanks for the input!

• Then I'm sure you were completely fine. Also, as others have said, when someone checks you out, it's not an insult lol. It's a good thing.

• She's sexy and I'd check her out and smile at her

• i think it looks very nice

What Girls Said 8

• i don't consider that slutty. its sexy but not slutty

• Dressed like what?

• Id wonder where's going going but ya for me its way too short

• It's sexy yet classy.

• Ya id feel vulernable too but its a nice out fit and doesn't look slutty

• no, she doesn't look slutty. she looks stylish and classy.

i envy blake lively.

• Alsome outfit but no best answer :\

• I wish I looked like that.