Help on ugly butt!! I don't know what to do. I've tried everything.

I basically grew up athletic and toned. Even now I go to the gym and have a healthy body. But the only thing is, is that when I look at my but in the mirror, it doesn't look as good as it should look. I don't get what I'm doing wrong. its small/medium. But its not big, and full! do I need to work harder? also, I feel like the majority girls who don't even work out have nicer buts than me. was I just born unlucky?

im not at all fat. so it has nothing to do with that. I'm skinny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Squats, deadlifts or lunges.

I'd guess twice a week, but it depends on your recovery.

You need to go heavy.

say two exercises per workout hitting glutes, each exercise 3x8-10 reps. If you can do 12 reps, its too light.

Eat more protein.

You're trying to gain weight here.

• BTW, you may be misinterpreting what a good ass is.

Its not huge.

Its proportional to your waist.

what's your waist and hip measure?

What Guys Said 6

• GEnetics has a lot to do with that. You can try toning exercises for that area, but the overall shape is beyond anything you can do. Hey, generally you look better in most clothes than 'rounded' women, look at the bright side.

• 1. Power Sprint

2. Run Hurdles

3. Eat less sugar, especially processed sugars like high-fructose corn syrup

• A nice ass is all about the perfect median between fat and muscle, could be that you don't have enough muscle could be too much muscle could be not enough fat or could be too much fat, hard to say

• Don't worry about it, just stay in shape...

• What is exactly is wrong? Too much fat?

You should do squats if you aren't already. Loads of them.

• not fat at all. I'm skinny/flat stomach. I don't have the big, full, round ass most guys love. I have small A cup boobs and wanted to make up for it with my ass. I Want like a perfect ass. But nothing works. I even use special machines that are for working out the ass.

• I live in Denmark, so no, I don't know your gym. But I've been training for years and I'm quite experienced. And you can ask anybody with just a little knowledge in that field, and they'll tell you that macines are useless. You hae to do compound movements. (Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts etc) to achieve good results. I have a rounder ass than most girls, because I do heavy squats :-)

Ofc machines are better than nothing, but I would recommend free weights any day.

• Also, I suggest looking up a routine on BB.com.

And remember: 100 reps ain't gonna do it for you. You need progressive overload with 3 sets x 8-10 reps.

• Might want to check this link out.

4.5 stars from 356 reviews would seem to indicate that it does what it says. From what I can tell from briefly checking it out, is that most "butt workouts" only work two of the three muscle groups needed for shaping and lifting, and this workout does the full range.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't understand your worry. Is it you feel your butt is outta shape or that its not big and full?

• There's no such thing as an ugly butt,flat ,stretch marks ect. Yes. There's just different types some like the bouncy,flat,tight there's no perfect size just variations

• I don't think there is much you can do. But there is always surgery, you either have butt implants put in or they take fat from your thights and inject into your butt.

• Ur young don't worry about it

• Atleast your not skinny with a good looking shape butt except it has stretch marks