Do you feel guilty wearing camo?

Well? If so, why? If so, why not? (For the record, I do)

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel it depends on the context. If you are wearing a specific style of clothing that happens to have a camouflage pattern and you are wearing it because you like the way it looks on you, then I would not feel guilty.

If on the other hand you are wearing the basic military fatigues for the purposes of feeling like a soldier or in hopes of being recognized as a member of the military then I feel that there may be some guilt there.

Keep in mind that camouflage is also printed on clothing used for hunters so the military isn't the only group of people that have legitimate use for that type of pattern.

What Guys Said 3

• I have no interest in wearing camo, but if I did I would feel kind of stupid, but not guilty.

• You should were a ski mask with your cammo. You would look like a serial killer.

• no but I only wear it in the woods hunting or one hat when fishing

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like to wear it either. Personally, I feel like it's more for a purpose like the army or hunting.

• No why? I like it.

• I feel like since camo is sort of an army thing..and I'm not even remotely heroic and wouldn't consider going into the army it just seems disrespectful to wear it. (Don't' get me wrong, I like how it looks but I can't get over that)

• Oh I see.