Guys: Girls who are 6 foot in heels - hot or not?

and with a thin figure. why do you like or not like? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a little shorter than that in my shoes. As long as she doesn't have a problem with it, then I am fine with it.

What Guys Said 13

• Hot. Tall and thin is nice.

Heels are kind of meh...if you have nice ankles to show off, they can be hot, but in most cases they don't really add anything.

• You mean... platform shoes? Those would be too high. Not hot. 6 foot heels? I don't think it's even possible to put those on.

• You'll probably only catch someone 5'10 or higher. I'm 6'3 and even I kind of approach women who are 6'0 differently. I'd get over it eventually, though.

• For me, absolutely not.

• Heels are unattractive all together. Don't care about height.

• HOT

• Thin figure is hot...idc about the heels...(:(:(:

• Not (to me), I like petite girls

• she seem to be hot he she has good buts

• i think it would look nice

• Hot!

• no.

• not I like meat on the bones a more shorter thicker girl not fatass though

What Girls Said 5

• dont care about what guys want, if you went on a first date with a guy and he didn't ask you for a second date cause he didn't like you in heels then he isn't the right one for you, cause wearing heels is EVERY womans right, doesn't matter if you are 4 or 7 feet tall

• It can be intimidating even if it looks hot

• Guys like that because it looks like a model

• Work it girl your like a model

• Reading these comments from guys is only going to put you down. Are you going to date any of these guys answering your question? probably not...so it shouldn't matter what they think, alls that should matter is what you think because if you're not comfortable with it, your not going to own it and are probably going to be walking slumped/slouched.

There's always going to be some guys out there who think it super hot and some who don't, your not going to change either of these guys opinions.

Love it! Own it! Work it!