Girls why do you ask a guy what you should wear, then go with the opposite?

I see this happen a lot. It can be quite annoying because it makes us think you don't care what we like!

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes ask my roommate what to wear...at the moment I'm undecided and have possible choices and sometimes her opinion is backed up with a reason that makes sense, sometimes its just her personal preference (sometimes we differ on style), and sometimes she just picks a random one because she just wants me to get dressed already haha. really, I just want all the input I can gather & then make a decision...if I choose against what someone suggested its not that I don't value their opinion, I just decided on something else.

What Girls Said 7

• Its kind of like flipping a coin...if you chose the heads side to do something, then it lands on head, its kind of like...oh well I would rather do whatever is on the tails side! You know what I mean? She asks you because she is uncertain and you telling her, will help her make her decision.

• They're just trying to find an outfit that they think you'll enjoy. Sometimes that may go against the occasion they need to dress for or their personal taste. Some women do that anyway though I'm with you on the fact that if you're gonna ask your man's opinion and choose to go against it anyway then the girl should just not ask and rather trust her own choice.

• The man will not care what you go with but if you're going to choose the opposite after asking us, I'm simply going to not take you out

• Its fun to go with the opposite of what people want/expect

• Lol I actually don't do that

• just ignore it. it is a very trivial matter. sometimes you ask for a person's choice but you might feel differently. your mood might change or you might think that something else is looking better on you. no big deal

• Look, don't worry about why we do it, just play along. If she shows you something you like, pick the other clothes. That way she'll wear what you like.

• Its a reverse psycology tactic

What Guys Said 0