Why do girls wear hats indoors?

Like for example at gyms. I often see girls at gyms wearing caps, and personally I find it kind of dumb. Why would you wear a hat indoors and especially at the gym?

Oh OK, sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine that they wear them to keep sweat/hair out of their eyes...though it looks kinda silly.

What Girls Said 9

• People might wear hats because it keeps sweat out of their eyes. Why you are overanalyzing someone's hat wear I'll never know

• To not mess up our hair because I know for a fact my hair gets loose when I just put it in a ponytail

• Because they're cool like that. :)

• So our hair isn't exposed if we hair a bad hair day!

• Lol, that's a good one. I have never thought of it that way.

I personally don't wear hats, but if I did, it'd be because of a bad hair day.

• To sweat more maybe?

• bad hair day (or face day?)

• To hide a bad hair day now pick best answer!

• bad hair day!

or she probably thinks it looks really good with her outfit so she makes good use out of it

What Guys Said 2

• Well what about if it's an indoor stadium, such as Tampa Bay Rays' Retractable dome!

• It could look dumb, but other times I think it looks cool. It could be part of urban wear, the hip-hop culture, which I like. For instance, some dancers wear the whole outfit indoors while practicing.