Do guys find girls with tattoos attractive?

Hey I have a tattoo on the back of my leg (so like back of my thigh above the knee crease thing) and you can see it when I wear dresses and short and stuff. Just wondering if guys find it cool or weird. Like a few guys have said its hot, and some think its cool and different, but there are some who Haven't commented it.

So what do you think about chicks with ink?...

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing trampy or stupid (like a flower or some random butterfly)

I was attracted to this girl that had a bunch of tattoos about Native American history and a tree that was like a sleeve that had a poem on it. THAT'S a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I definitely prefer girls withOUT tattoos. IMO, the female body is a work of art that nothing else can equal, and tattoos are like graffiti. The Mona Lisa wouldn't be improved if I spraypainted my name across it, would it?

Having said that, tattoos have (unfortunately) become VERY common, and I can tolerate a couple of small ones. Yours wouldn't be a big deal to me. But I draw a hard line at any tattoos on faces, necks, or breasts. That is SUPER trashy and tells me the girl has no respect for herself, so therefore I won't respect her either.

I will admit to an exception: I can be attracted to some "Alt-Girl/Suicide Girl" looks, even though they usually come with a bunch of tattoos and piercings that I don't normally like. For some reason, if you have the whole look and lifestyle of an Alt-Girl going on, my brain can accept that. Though I secretly wish that they still had no tattoos...

To be fair, some guys really like tattoos on girls. Not really sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can be sexy for sure, and some tattoos are extremely beautiful.

Personally though, I don't find myself attracted to girls with ink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deffinitly not, its one of the things that make me completely lose interest. I look at it like I look at a girl who smokes... I could at the most be her friend

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the tattoo. Some can look pretty nice. Others can look stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do ... so damn sexyyy. even the ones with sleeves..faawwwwk ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos can not make you more attractive, but they can make you less attractive. (depending on the tattoos)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Flesh is Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not something that's cliche, its awesome. Girls with ink are hot for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • some do

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate tattoos they are a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not I

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• they better like it cause its a part of you, if they don't like them then screw them and look for a guy that likes you enough to except it

0|0
    0|0