Do guys find girls with tattoos attractive?

Hey I have a tattoo on the back of my leg (so like back of my thigh above the knee crease thing) and you can see it when I wear dresses and short and stuff. Just wondering if guys find it cool or weird. Like a few guys have said its hot, and some think its cool and different, but there are some who Haven't commented it.

So what do you think about chicks with ink?...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing trampy or stupid (like a flower or some random butterfly)

I was attracted to this girl that had a bunch of tattoos about Native American history and a tree that was like a sleeve that had a poem on it. THAT'S a tattoo.

What Guys Said 11

• I definitely prefer girls withOUT tattoos. IMO, the female body is a work of art that nothing else can equal, and tattoos are like graffiti. The Mona Lisa wouldn't be improved if I spraypainted my name across it, would it?

Having said that, tattoos have (unfortunately) become VERY common, and I can tolerate a couple of small ones. Yours wouldn't be a big deal to me. But I draw a hard line at any tattoos on faces, necks, or breasts. That is SUPER trashy and tells me the girl has no respect for herself, so therefore I won't respect her either.

I will admit to an exception: I can be attracted to some "Alt-Girl/Suicide Girl" looks, even though they usually come with a bunch of tattoos and piercings that I don't normally like. For some reason, if you have the whole look and lifestyle of an Alt-Girl going on, my brain can accept that. Though I secretly wish that they still had no tattoos...

To be fair, some guys really like tattoos on girls. Not really sure why.

• Yeah they can be sexy for sure, and some tattoos are extremely beautiful.

Personally though, I don't find myself attracted to girls with ink.

• Deffinitly not, its one of the things that make me completely lose interest. I look at it like I look at a girl who smokes... I could at the most be her friend

• It really depends on the tattoo. Some can look pretty nice. Others can look stupid.

• I do ... so damn sexyyy. even the ones with sleeves..faawwwwk ;)

• Tattoos can not make you more attractive, but they can make you less attractive. (depending on the tattoos)

• No, Flesh is Beautiful

• As long as its not something that's cliche, its awesome. Girls with ink are hot for sure

• some do

• i hate tattoos they are a turn off

• Not I

What Girls Said 1

• they better like it cause its a part of you, if they don't like them then screw them and look for a guy that likes you enough to except it