Air Force Ones (the shoes) - help!!

So my boyfriend wants me to get me air force ones. He says they would be sick. I'm prob more of a preppy girl than anything else, but I have my own style. Anyway, I have NO idea how or what to wear with these and I want to make sure I have stuff that would go with them before I buy them. I tried looking online, but most things said jeans and it's summer so can I wear short denim shorts with them or what? Like I have no idea... PLEASE HELP! Also ideas for fall/winter/spring/ would be nice too.

Maybe I'm not preppy... Idk. Guess that doesn't matter anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• anything denim (depending on the color) and a casual t-shirt. for girls they're just for a casual look. guy's can be casual too or dress upwards with em for a club look.

What Guys Said 3

• Denim shorts are probably the best thing to wear with Air Force Ones. A cute top, as well.

• He's a bit controlling, eh?

• Not really, this did make him seem that way but he's not. I mean I'd never thought about owning a pair till he pointed it out that's all I meant by that.

• He's basically saying you're not "hot" unless you have them on. That's a bit disrespectful!

• They'd look fine with preppy gear. Aero, Hollister, Abercrombie, etc. Sweats, denim. Anything chill.

What Girls Said 3

• You really don't want to wear sneakers during the summer, especially the design you mentioned which seems to be really thick.

But during the fall or winter, depending on where you live, the white ones would look super cute with an Adidas pink jacket (a bright pink, like this one: link ) and a pair of white or light denim skinny jeans, I think. Wear your hair up in a ponytail or high, messy bun and for accesories, a cute bold watch in a complementary color that you can show off by scrunching the sleeves of the jacket. It's simple but sporty and girlie all at the same time!

• i have an idea, don't buy them if they aren't your style. I wouldn't be caught dead in something that isn't my style at all. grow some balls girl and stand up for yourself tell your boyfriend you don't want them and if he can't take it then tell him to go f*** himself. He is slowly trying to control you, he seems very manipulating, it always starts out small and before you know it you are not talking to your friends and family cause he doesn't want your too

• i think you should get em, their cute, comfortable, and you can run in them. I like high tops and nikes and shoes like that. girls should rock them more! I mean your young so enjoy shoes like that while you can. you have the rest of your life to wear heels and dress like an express model. (I think that's considered preppy?)