Do braces make a girl look unattractive?

if she is 16 or 17?

thanks for answering

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily, and I'd think most people have braces around that age so it's just fine. It'll only be on for a couple of years so there's definitely nothing to worry about!

What Guys Said 8

• If that's you in the photo I wouldn't worry about it. It's not a big deal personally.

• Depends..if they have a cute face ,or just a nerd.

• derinitely not. can look pretty sexy actually.

• No to me they make a girl more attractive.

• well if its you its impossible to look unattractve!

• No, they do not.

• Nope. It'll be worth it in the end.

• No - they look cute on girls honestly. I had them in my 20s and was so embarrassed, but there is no need to be embarrassed when you are in your teens. And they are so worth it when you get them off!

What Girls Said 3

• ITs common for that age, and then after a few years you will have a GORGEOUS smile which is very attractive!

• I used to have braces and from what people have told me, I looked good in them? I don't know lol I guess it just depends upon the persons face

• if she's 16 or 17 it's just normal. you'll get them off and they'll be worth it.