Guys: What do you think about women wearing see-through spandex in public?

I mean I have seen a couple, a guy with his girlfriend or wife she was wearing that, with their son around at the convenient store like that! You think he didn't care that she came out the house like that or what? Or he just didn't care about her? Because I thought men that really care about their women, don't let their women come out like that! But what you men think?

Most Helpful Guy

• married and has ason hmm ... then she is aBITCH

• That's what I say, but harsh word for her tho lol! But the word I would say is nasty lol! But yeah You think the guy cared for her to dress like that tho? Because most men I know, would tell their women to dress more appropriately, but he was a thug and she was some light skinned chubby chick lol!

What Guys Said 4

• Some men worry about other men looking at their wife. Other men like showing their wife off. It might have to do with how confident the man is in his relationship, or his religious upbringing whether or not he feels comfortable with it.. Anyway I have never met a woman that was so weak willed, that she would let her husband tell her what she is allowed to wear.

I wouldn't like it if she just started dressing that way. I would wonder why the sudden change. If she had always dressed that way then I wouldn't care.

• So really you would let your woman come out with see through spandex showing everything than the kitchen sink, along with her son around, while you guys out walking about, with a lot of people lol!

• Maybe he didn't care about her, but I can't make that call just by what she was wearing.

• Hey I know men that really care for their women, their women don't dress like that lol! Anyway anybody of respect wouldn't dress that way period!

• Orrrrr men don't control what women wear

#annoyed

• You should be annoyed by this, I am just asking an honest question, to get a logical explanation out of this lol! But she had a son around her now, dress like she was, with her boyfriend or hubby lol! And would you let your girl or should I say ask your girl to wear certain things or not?

• I said shut up!

• Well it looks like you ain't any better, you still talking to me lol!

• Either the guy does not car his wife dresses like that or he likes that she dresses like that. I would not tell my wife/girlfriend (if I had one) what to wear because I would not date someone who would want to go out dressed like that in the first place.

• Well I'm going to give you an example my mom saw something similar to that, but this time the girl was wearing a whole see through dress with a thong and the guy she was with,my mom said kept on looking bad to see who was looking at her &she was slim in the body! Now for the one I saw at the store she was chubby with see through spandex showing her draws &the guy walked ahead of her, didn't care if a guy was looking or not, & that bad part about it she had a son! So it didn't look like he cared

• Yeah, I got it.

• Yeah and others the don't like to flaunt lol! So its all depends on the guy and the woman like you said, but it really if he care for her or not!

• That's just skanky to me. Have some class and respect for yourself. You know what I mean? That reminds me of a joke. Man walks into a bar wearing glass pants. The bartender says I always knew you were crazy but now I can see your nuts! Haha!

• Yeah I know huh? I wonder about some people some times, if they are crazy or they want to be crazy lol.

What Girls Said 4

• It's funny. I like it when people wear crazy things because it's entertaining.

link

• Now the dog is funny, so you like when a woman walks out wear see through spandex to wear you can see her draws and her private out in the open, with her son around? Not unless you wear that yourself hmm...lol But I got to admit the dog is funny tho!

• haha

aww that dog is so cute. :D

• You mean tights! That's fine but actual pants that are see through she obviously is seeking attention poor thing

• That's what I was saying, and the guy she was with, was not looking around to see if anybody was looking, he went straight in the store first with their son not walking with her, and she came right afterward with a lot of people before her in her way lol! And they had construction guys out there as well, the guy didn't care lol! Most guys I have seen if they care about their women, they would be right behind them, trying to cover her to see whose checking her out lol!

• I don't think that appporiate

• A fashion dont

• That is what I said and she was with son out of all things, but like I told NewClassic the guy that she was with, in which was their son, he didn't care whose checking or not, he just went into the store lol!