What do you think of girls with ink?

What do you think of girls with tattoos? I don't have any, because I'm afraid of the pain, but if ever man up I'll probably get tiny paw prints with my dogs name because she means the world to me. But really small and probably somewhere I could easily cover. Is it hot when girls have like a lot of tattoos, or would you prefer a small one or none?

Most Helpful Guy

• I must be the minority here, but I hate tattoos. Most women I know have them. I will never understand why people think they look good. It breaks my heart to see the beautiful skin of a woman destroyed by those ugly things. It's like destroying a great work of art, but covering it with graffiti.

What Guys Said 11

• Tattoos on women is a complete turn off. I instantly stop being interested in dating a woman when I see a tattoo. On the other hand, you certainly are not interested in going out with someone in my generation. So my preference is not that important.

• Dont like them. They ruin the smooth feminine lines that we can't find anywhere else.

As tattoos have become more acceptable/mainstream they've also gotten to the point of being overdone. Everyone's got the same thing or something ridiculous.

When I see a girl who's got a whole sleeve of tats it's kind of intriguing but I know I'd want nothing serious with her.

In the end though I can only look at a tattoo so many times before I just get sick of seeing it

• Body modification in general does nothing for me. A small tattoo isn't a turn off, but it isn't my preference either. In my opinion great skin can't really be improved upon from an aesthetic standpoint.

• If the tattoos are low-grade then um no. I'm talking about the tattoos looking as though they've been drawn by a five year old, which I've seen. It depends on the quality of the tattoo artwork as well as what the tattoos are of. Myself, I'm into tattoos and piercings. Working towards an entire sleeve, maybe some leg tattoos, a chest tattoo and whatever else comes to mind later on in life.

• I like tattoos on women, except for the following:

tattoos of realistic faces or ugly creatures

tattoos of skulls or other bones

tattoos of gore, such as those giving the appearance of a wound

tattoos above the shoulders

tattoos on the chest

tattoos on the stomach

tattoos on or within three inches of the vagina

sleeves

tattoos on the hands

• What about on the face? ;)

• Oh I didn't read that. Lol so then basically no tattoos lol

• Huh? no, that leaves tattoos everywhere else. upper arms, forearms(as long as they aren't sleeves), upper legs, lower legs, and back. also feet, if you wanted a tattoo on a foot for some reason.

• I do not like ink on a female, and most of the guys I have talked to about this with do not like tattoos on a female either.

I know quite a few women from teen to middle age that got tattoos, and regret that they got them now.

Think long and hard about this, it is not like it can easily be removed later. What seems great at 18, may not seem so great at 28.

• Some girls can pull off a lot of tattoos, because they all have meaning or go together. But a few small ones or one prominent one can definitely be hot

• I hate tattoos on women. Any attraction I had for a girl died when she got one. (Has happened a few times.)

• I don't like tatoos. I prefer her natural beauty.

• I think some tattoos are awesome, but that's not my thing so I'd personally prefer a girl with no ink.

• I think the occasional small not too noticeable ones are damn fine, a tramp stamp as an example I find extreemly attractive although the name is derogatory but just above the ass centered with the small of the back is hooooot. if a girl has sleeves or a lot of tatoos or even really obscene ones I find it to be a turn off unless she's a punk rocker redhead babe but even at that id just want to do her not be in a relationship with her

What Girls Said 4

• haha who cares what others think of what you choose to do with YOUR body, if I guy tells you he likes you and thinks you are pretty but the tattoo is a deal breaker for him then he didn't really had strong feelings for you. Get that tattoo of your doggies paw prints and then get a hot guy with tats that will love you and your artwork

• That's actually not true. A tattoo does not change a girls personality or even that she is pretty, but the turn on for most guys is that a girl generally looks better (to the guy) with her clothes off. Tattoos seem to ruin this for a lot of guys. For me, the girls I have liked the most have ended up with ink and although I still really like them it's so unfeminine that I tend to lose interest. Girls who have told me that they like me have asked if I like tattoos and I say no. If they have one I try to disapprove without judging and would overlook one if possible, but instead they get more and want to show them off to me... until eventually I'm completely uninterested. I never understood this. Decide what sort of guy you want before putting off a heap of them. Many of my male friends with tattoos don't like them on women, even though they have them themselves. Beware: Tattoo artists like tattoos on women, they get paid to put them there ;)

• i dont agree with that at all

• I don't encourage anyone to get inked..I hate how my generation is getting tatts and piercings no offense to you though

• They seem more bold/daring

• They know how to commit but me I couldn't get a tatt