Is it just me or are a lot of these athletes HOT?

they can'y just be talented in sports they gotta look good too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not like someone with bad genes is going to be a world class athlete in the Olympics...

What Guys Said 8

• Many, yes.

• if you live anywhere in the U.S. except perhaps a college town, pretty much anyone who isn't grotesquely overweight is going to look hot.

• Them volleyball girls lol...

• yeah a lot of the female athletes are hot

• good genes id say :P their families have been "breeding" athletes for generations

• Yes, a lot of them are. Watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics showed that. They are all in shape and healthy, so that adds to the attractiveness, especially if they were already attractive to start with.

• I don't like women swimmers. Their shoulders are all broad and their backs muscular. It's like looking at a guy from behind.

• No you are not alone. They're very hot. And with great bodies, man I wish I was participating in the events...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes..very.

• no, it's not just you, it's me, as well, and probably a million other girls.

I hate to sound so crude, but Ryan Lochte is hot, as well as Phelps.

• Oh yeah!

• I'm not a fan of gymnastics, but after watching this evening... I am now. Go Amurica!