Will this get rid of un wanted hair?

Something is wrong with me. I hate my body because its different than every other girl. I have hair on my boobs and everywhere. Its so gross. Its not like men hair. But I hate it. I searched and found out it could be because of a high lever of Testosterone. So I searched how to fix it and I found that these DIM pills would help. But has anyone of you had this? do you know if it will work? or do you think I should wait and maybe the hair will just go away as I turn 18? PLease help. If I were a guy, id never want to have sex with my body. body hair is gross.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you, I personally have a few hairs on my boobs and I usually just pluck them. If you feel really uncomfortable with your body hair maybe consider getting laser hair removal.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't use chemicals in your body to remove your hair. Plucking or lasers are good. Eat tofu.

• get it lazered off ... I have friends that do that