Cologne, what type do women like the best?

i am just curious, I've never really went shopping for a specific smell of cologne and I've always just used what I have around... so girls what kind of cologne do you guys like the most on guys? and should a smell go with how a guy looks? like is there one that better for larger guys?and others that are for smaller? just wondering.

hmm is it just me or is there too many damn scents out there? lol every girl has chosen a different kind...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well be careful with these suggestions since each cologne will work differently with your body chemistry. A cologne that smells good on your friend for instance may smell terrible on you. So be sure to test any cologne you're interested in on your wrists/neck/back of arm first.

My personal all time favorite though is Diesel's 'Fuel For Life' cologne. Love it!

What Girls Said 8

• well its a body spray, but I'm in love with axe right now.

• davidoff is sexy and no there aren't diff types of cologne for diff guys-any guy (large or small) will smell sexy in davidoff.

• kenneth cole

• hollister <3

• D&G. and mambo for guys.. I loooove those!

• Axe lol.

• I personally do not like cologne. That is just me though.

• ed hardy's new one

What Guys Said 0