Is e.l.f cosmetics good or bad?

I'm thinking of trying E.L.F cosmetics. Its very low price so it makes me wonder if its worth trying it or its just cheap crap. Give me your reviews.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on what. certain cosmetics are fine in most brands and others are better when you buy the more expensive kinds.

their eyebrow powder/gel combo is amazing! their brushes are good too.

for the costs the stuff is quite decent actually. but I haven't tried that many items from them.

• Im thinking of trying their liqud eyeliner, lipstick, nail polish and lashes

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I have to say I love elf I have a bunch of things from then wish I use on a daily basis when doing my makeup you can't go wrong with there brushes like the eyeshadow brush and powder brush there amazing,also there studio blushes,lipsticks and there eye primers are amazing for the price. Some things I have to say are hit or miss though but most are pretty good. If you have any questions about products your welcome to ask me anything :)

• it often like that with cosmetics brand no matter how big they are they always have some products that isn't the best. I was worried that since E.L.F is cheap it might cause allergic reactions, I heard some peopel react to Hms own cosmetics. <but I'm glad so many like E.L.F now I'm excited to get my new makeup :)

• Yeah well I think reactions depends more on the persons skin and themselves But there really good for the price some products you use almost daily but mostly brushes because I have a ton of makeup :)

• Foundations aren't good but their brushes and other products are.

• I tried their liquid liner pen and I liked it.

• I like it(: It's really good for the price...they're eyeliner is as good as any you could get at a drugstore...I have all they're make-up brushes, it's a pretty good deal! The only thing I wouldn't recommend is their foundation, concealer, and setting powder...it's not true to color and could break you out! But their blotting sheets are amazing!

• thats what I was afriad off, that it makes your face break out, kinda like HM's cosmetics. But I did buy the eyeliner, lipstick and nailpolish

• that's good, those generally tend to work pretty well(:

• I say N.Y.C. is a much better cheap product

• Thanks :)

• Esp their nail polish and its 99 cents for most of them..I don't know where its sold besides CVS and Rite Aid

• Bad it lasts for a couple of hours but then it doesn't really stay on like their nail polish came easily off like a layer of dried wax or glue

• crap, I did order one nail polish but it was like 3 bucks so I won't cry if it comes right off

• Don't know if id get best answer since I have opposite results..the eye shandow and mascrar isn't half bad it feels light and don't look to heavy..but makeupalley.com has many more reviews for their other products