I'm wondering if creases are OK on the backs of jeans? please see video

These jeans are supposed to be tight... They are my size and for fine, but there are creases on the back...I enclosed a short video of me walking...does it look really bad? Thanks for your help.

link

Ok ..one person says they look too tight and the other days they are ok...who,.50/50... What should I believe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, they fit nicely.

You look very sexy, the creases sort of get lost looking at you lovely body. Yea, I am older, not hitting on you, but one girlfriend had me be the judge of what her daughters could wear.

You pass. And face it, those creases are not going to last...maybe...

What Guys Said 5

• This is kind of adorable, the way you made a video.

They look just fine, I hardly notice any creases at all.

• I could not really notice creases. Maybe because I was focused on your behind. The jeans look great. They do not look too tight at all. I am huge fan of a woman with a great rear end in jeans. Don't bother posting any comments or questions relating to insecurities about your body or face that's for damn sure. You look incredible and if you knew me you would know that I would not say that if I didn't mean it. You made my heart skip a beat,not to mention my mouth is watering.

• Um...r you joking? I look like a mess...and I have no makeup on... I suppose the main reason I'm insecure is because my boyfriend just calls me "cute" all the time...and I don't think he likes me anyways...But thanks for your help.

• No joke,you are lovely.

• Pretty hot.

• They look too tight.

• Looks fine, no creases.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, creasing in the areas where your jeans crease are a sign that they are too tight for you. If you can return them, try some jeans with a little more stretch or even go up a size.

• I think they look fine. I don't think many people will point that out anyways. If you think they're too tight then don't wear them. Go with the majority vote. The majority says they look fine.

• Ya its noormal don't worry about it

• It's only tight is if when you sit down, you have to suck in your stomach. Or it's too far up your cooch.

It looks good on you. - I like my jeans to have a cease in the back.

• I've always read and heard that creases mean the jeans don't fit properly

But honestly, I thin it depends. I think yours look fine, cause it's not like you're fat or bottom heavy. If you were, I'd tell you to explore brands, but it's ok.

• Yea when a person walks their pants creases its perfectly normal

• Its norma to have a crease

• Creases? What creases? Tight? Maybe, how do they feel on you? If they feel OK & you like them, then they are OK. But they need to feel good, don't hurt yourself. lol