Most noticiable facial feature on someone?

when you first look at someone what would be the first thing on their face that you look at? like if you looked at me what would be the first thing you notice?

for example. do you notice eyes first or eyebrows or their smile.

also is there anything that is a turn off on the opposite gender, such as maybe a bigger nose or acne or maybe even facial hair.

* I know this is random but would you say my eyes are almond shaped for like makeup application*?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I notice eyes and smiles first

But smiles are the first thing that will turn me off too, if they have bad teeth, also when people have no chins, these things aren't deal breakers but they better have one hell of an awesome personality!

What Guys Said 6

• I noticed your hair and eyebrows first.

Guess it's different with each girl, most of the time it's the eyes and their smile that I notice.

• Always, always, always the smile. A good smile is to die for. I love seeing a good smile on a girl!

• for you I noticed your eyebrows first. I think it just depends on the girl/boy. Like everyone has a distinguishing feature.

• I always check out eyes and smile.

I love it if her eyes have a large contrast with her hair.

Turn off is if she has facial hair and I don't know about acne

• Hair

• Probably the eyes.

What Girls Said 8

• Their skin? I mean, it's the first thing I see on their face and all. A good complexion is a plus. But I'm really drawn to eyes. :) I just try not to make eye contact with total strangers/passerbyers, but all for the eyes.

• The nose

• I would say their eyes. That's the first feature I notice on a person who I'm meeting for the first time.

• Their smile <3 so attractive too.

• their smiles

• Smile & eyes.

• The eyes

• Face like the whole thing eyes nose moth and hair...I read a lot the 1st thing a man notices in a women is her hair