Ladies, how do you take off your makeup at the end of the day?

I'm curious to see what other girls do!

My biggest question is, do you use a separate makeup remover and cleanser?

I use a cleanser that also removes makeup, and that's the only thing I use. It works brilliantly for stubborn waterproof eye makeup too, which I love. However, it is quite drying, which I don't love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't wear any but when I do I use coconut oil. It works really great on taking off the most stubborn makeup and it also hydrates the skin around your eyes or wherever you used so it works as a dual product. It's also not expensive to buy and a jar of it lasts you a very long time.

What Guys Said 1

• With the sperm that gets dumped on their face daily

What Girls Said 10

• My cleanser doubles as a makeup remover, so I just wash my face with that and it gets rid of any makeup residue, and stubborn mascara and stuff like that.

• I use a waterproof eye makeup remover of whichever brand, most usually work great for me and a separate cleanser to remove my face makeup. My current cleanser is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple but I used to swear by Clinique's cleanser from the three step system.

• I clean my face with water, then face wash, then a blue liquid that clears my pores. (I can't think of what it's called)

• I use make up remover, waterproof eye make up removers and cleanser. And finish the day with cleanser, spa water and moisturiser.

• I use a make up remover wipe then wash my face with a cleanser

• I use petroleum jelly to remove the make up.

Luke warm water or aloe vera to clean off any extras.

Coconut oil.

• i use the makeup remover wipes, and this olay face srub :)

• Cetaphil cleanser, water, washcloth. It takes off EVERYTHING! Waterproof mascara & all. Easy.

• Oh! It is non drying, And dermatologist recommended. :D

• But Cetaphil is such a gentle cleanser, I can't imagine it taking any makeup off...

Unless you scrub really hard with the washcloth?

• Not at all. You don't even need a washcloth. I use a cottonball at times for my eyes. It is incredible stuff. It just takes everything off. No scrubbing at all, I promise.

• No I do my usual facial wash but first I use water on a cotton pad then eye make up remover

• I usually don't wear make up but when I do I just use a make up remover wipe and go to sleep