How do the ladies feel about body hair?

Just wondering how much body hair you like on a man if any at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair is not a bad thing, although it depends on where it is I suppose. the only thing that can get mildly annoying for me is if the guy doesn't maintain his pubic hair. For the same reason guys complain if a girl doesn't do it...I'm not gonna want to give you a bj if it's totally wild down there lol.

Oh, yeah, a happy trail is probably *the* sexiest area for body hair. Also for me personally a little facial stubble drives me wild (in a good way). Although I'm not sure but it seems like most other women I've talked to don't like it, but hey everyone is different :)

What Girls Said 10

• I only like a happy trail. That's it I would love to be with a swimmer that shaves his body sigh. I hate body hair even on myself.

• As I got older I noticed a little chest hair actually was attractive but when they are so hairy that it looks like I can comb it I don't find it attractive at all

• I don't like chest hair on pecks

• I really think chest hair is gross. I don't know why, everything else is fine. Just no chest hair. Lol

• For me, I like it but I don't. It depends on how much and where it is and how it looks on the man.

• Ew. The less the better.

• Leg and arm hair is fine

• It makes a man manly

• hair is fine, it makes you more manly. but it must be groomed

• Well I don't want a Yeti... but I like some hair on my man(:

I think I'm weird because most of my friends and things I've seen people want less hair.. but I like it... like some chest hair.

What Guys Said 0