Girls, do you have much of a tan on your butt? Do you pull up your bikini bottoms?

This summer I would like to pull up my bikini bottoms to reduce my tan lines on my butt. Have you done this or worn a thong bikini? What do you think of it? Guys what would you prefer a girl to do at the beach?

• I have worn a thong/ g string instead
    23% (3)25% (1)24% (4)Vote
  • I have rolled up my bottoms so they were like a thong
    8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I have rolled them up a little but not too much
    15% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Ive worn a brazil cut bikini/ tanga
    8% (1)25% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • I just wear a normal bikini
    46% (6)50% (2)46% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend usually folds in the sides/top of her bikini bottom a bit when tanning. While she'd prefer to wear a thong, she's just not comfortable going to the beach like that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend and I went to nude beach many times. No tan lines, so no worry when we were someplace we needed suits. Hence, no vote...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Roll em up. Not comfortable wearing a thong like bikini, but I'll do whatever does the job.

0|1
    0|0
  • In public places like the beach, I don't roll them up. But if it's at someones house, sure... only if I know the people there. I go tanning, so I don't worry about this!

0|1
    0|0
  • i have done the roll up thing a few times. It accomplishes the task at hand but it is not very comfy. I have also worn a thong. It is not something I do all the time but if tanning is my purpose, a actual thong seems like the best option.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just wear tangas because they expose just enough skin to get a tan but not so much that I feel I am in my underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I leave it I think tan lines are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • When I tan outside in the privacy of my backyard, I roll them up. Otherwise I wear bikinis normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya my butt is darker than my face and I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on mine :/

0|0
    0|0