Would you ever hook up with someone you didn't find good looking?

Just curious this question is more for good looking people who are able to get laid, would you ever hook up with someone you didn't think was good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. She doesn't have to be good looking, but I must find something about he attractive and because it's just a hook up my standards can go a bit lower than if I was looking for a gf.

What Guys Said 5

• I've done it. Sometimes it's just nice to have a warm body beneath you.

• I did once, in college — and after a very long night of partying.

Occasionally, my roommate from back then reminds me about it with a laugh, to this day.

• Attraction always plays a key role in who we choose to hook up with, but I've always liked to hook up with people who are both smart and cute, not just attractive. And I see no reason to hook up with someone I'm not attracted by.

• NO

• No.

I don't see the point of it.

What Girls Said 3

• yes I did it and it was out of curiosity of sex. I was a virgin and he wasn't and he talked a lot of sex, I should have taken that as a sign that he was a POS

• Only if they put a gun to my head.

• sometimes it's ok.