Guys, does being around a taller woman make you feel less masculine?

I have read how women feel that being around shorter men makes them feel less feminine.

Personally, I am tall and other people's heights do not affect my self perception...although it might have when I was younger (in my teens).

I'm just wondering what guys think...

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all, I find tall women very attracted, beautiful and sexy

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say that a small majority of guys don't care, while a sizable minority of guys would care if the girl is taller than he is. Not sure how tall you are, but on average, men are 4-5 inches taller than women, so this shouldn't be that difficult to overcome. Either you find a taller guy than you, or one of the guys who doesn't care if you're taller than he is. That probably excludes less than 20% of guys.

• What about you...do you care? I am tall (6'). My husband is only one inch shorter...not sure he would say anything if my wearing heels made him feel like "less of a man" lol

• I'm 5'10", so you'd be a couple inches taller than me. But I wouldn't care; if I liked you (personality/attitude, etc.), then your height wouldn't matter at all. I probably would rather you didn't where heels when we went out somewhere, but otherwise, no biggie.

• Not at all. I'd feel just the same as always no matter the height of the girl. I'd still be the same person regardless of her height. And besides, Mario doesn't seem to mind that Peach is taller than him by a great deal. I know he's just a fictional character, but still, it shows that a guy can be a masculine man like our heroic plumber and have a taller girlfriend.

And to be honest, I've seen a lot of girls between 5'11" and 6'8" with an amazing kind of figure that you only see on girls that tall.

• Not at all.

I might feel a bit jealous, but I'd never feel less masculine.

• I'm 6'2" and to this day, have only met 3 women in my life who were taller than me. Didn't bother me, though...all were friendly and very nice, and I'm secure in myself.

• Nope, unless she was WAY taller than me. Like a foot.

• Not even.

What Girls Said 0