What do you think when you see an attractive person walking alone on a sidewalk?

I drink I was driving and saw this very attractive guy walking alone.

For some reason I thought something was wrong with him. Like why would he be walking all alone? Is he crazy? A pedophile? If he was with friends or a girl I wouldn't have thought that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, that is odd but in the back of my mind I wonder the same thing. I just figure they should have a flock of people around them or something lol :P

What Guys Said 8

• I think nothing different about them at all, that's some ridiculous assumptions you came up with haha

• Thats harsh lol. I don't think anything like that I usually think damn I wish I could chat to her lol

• That's because you're crazy... =| Maybe you feel a dependence on other people and think you always need someone with you? I go for runs or walks alone several times a week. Not because I couldn't call a friend and or girl to get them to come with me. I do it for my personal health goals. I go at my own rate, listen to my music, and sometimes just like to have some peace by myself (e.g. when I go running at the beach). My exercise is about me, my own will power, and my own peace of mind. It has nothing to do with anyone else. It's a struggle I have to face alone.

• When I go with someone else I always feel like I have to supply their will power as well. It's like I have to coach them and encourage them. I have to wait for them. That is more of a trial in patience... I don't end up pushing myself as hard. I remember one time I went with someone else on a 15 run and I just felt like taking off around mile 10 and went into a flat out sprint for like 2 miles and left them in the dust just because a good song came on lol.

• that's kind of weird.

But occassionally, when I see a person who is extremely attractive, like they look like they could have walked out of a magazine attractive, I do wonder why they are alone. ha

• Did you call the police?

• perfect kidnap and rape opportunity is what I think

• Walking alone it of itself means nothing. Maybe he wanted to get some exercise and some fresh air. Maybe his car broke down, it was too much of a hassle to get a ride, so he decided to walk. What's wrong with seeing a person walking alone on a sidewalk, regardless of attractiveness? Is it against the law to do this?

• Are you that judgmental and stupid or was it just the alcohol?

• I'm not the only girl who thinks that way.

• I prefer what I prefer. I like what I like. Deal with it. When a hot guy is alone that's a turn off even though he's hot. He did something wrong to be like that.

• You are what you are too, and I was just pointing it out. That's all. Deal with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I just think he is fine. I don't have a crush on every good-looking guy I see.

• I think nothing, People walk alone all the time. Maybe he wanted to be with his thoughts.

• Yup, that's the alcohol doing the thinking...