Enough bleach?? Splat hair dye

I have thick, black hair, and I've bleached it only once before. We didn't use enough bleach so the color came out all gross and orange. Recently I bought a box of the purple Splat hair dye, and I was wondering if I needed to buy another box of bleach. because I want it to come out as purple as it can . by the way I'm only dying the underlay of my hair, not my whole head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I dyed my hair with splat before and you may need to buy more bleach depends on how thick and how much you want to dye because sometimes you need to bleach it two times to get it really blond and that purple color turned pinkish on me it looked bad lol the blue one I like though. If you have any questions just ask :)

What Guys Said 3

• Some thick black hair looks sexy. Don't try to be a platinum blond if it does not suit you.

• Leave your poor body alone already../:

• Purple hair, that's cool.

What Girls Said 4

• well it doesn't bleach more cause you add more in your hair. It can only bleach so much, you have to bleach at least twice and then put in a or bleach it once and then put in a cold blond color that will remove the orange, and then add the purple. but you will have to wait 2 weeks before bleaching it again or it can really damage your hair

• You can dye your hair aburn then use blue for semipermanet

• If you want to get a lighter purple you're gonna need a double step process of bleaching otherwise stick with one process and it will probably come out orange/reddish but it can still turn dark purple.

• Bleaching is bad esp if you go blond from black its best to go to a professional