Girls how do you get such light smooth skin?

What do you do and how do you do it? Do you have any tips on clearing up the skin and making it lighter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink a lot of water. It naturally restores tension in your skin and makes it look bouncy and nice. (sorry that's a weird way to describe it lol but I don't know how else to say it). It also flushes out toxins that cause breakouts. Fruits and vegetables. Stay away from fried foods, some people say that's a myth, a lot actually has to do with how your body interacts with certain foods, but water and unprocessed foods are good ways to start. Exercise also, sweat out stuff in you system. There are certain foods (cant think of it right off the top of my head) that supposedly is good for your skin, google! And just natural care. Use face wash, not soap to wash your face, moisturize.

What Girls Said 5

• If you are naturally darker, then you can't make your skin lighter. But you can always make your skin smoother. Use a loofa and scrub 2-3 times a week. Apply moisturising body lotion or cream after showering. Use facial cleansing products and moisturise your face every day twice a day. Use under eye cream. Apply hand cream every night. Drink lots of water and exercise regularly. Eat healthy food.

• yeah, I don't know how to use a loofah

• i have really smooth hands, and I'm always putting lotions on it, I use bath and body creams, and jergens healing lotion, and that makes it super soft for me anyways.

• Drink water instead of soda

• by exfoiliating and eating healthy

• how do you exfoliate?

• its like srcubbing your body so dead skin cells are removed and brighter/lighter skin is revealed..I use a salt or sugar scrub to exfoliate

• scrubbing... Yeah I'm lost. What do you use to scrub and doesn't it burn and leave red irritated skin.

• Well after pms the estrogen kicks in

• ? what are you talking about and what pms?

• Ill you ever choose best answe

What Guys Said 0