Does it hurt getting your belly button pierced?

I want to do it, but I've heard so many mixed answers on the pain...

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't hurt. It just feels like a pinch. Some people are going to say it hurts, some people will say it doesn't. You will never know unless you just do it.

• Yeah I watched these videos of people getting it pierced and it freaked me out lol, but I want to get it pierced really bad...

• Then just do it. It honestly isn't that bad. It only hurts for like two seconds.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, take a hold of the flesh of your belly button. Put your finger inside and your thumb on the upper lip and give it a pinch. Dig your nails in a tad. You could always just poke it with a needle. It all depends on the person.

• Go for it. It'll hurt for a bit then the pain's gone.

What Girls Said 5

• If you do feel pain, its over in an instant because the process of piercing is so quick.

You might feel slight discomfort for a little while but trust me its all bearable.

• Ya but its not that bad

• Me and my friend both did it at 16 we both thought it was fast and painless. There's just a slight pinching feeling. It goes by quick! Afterwards though it may be a little sore but not to bad!:)

• Ya every piercing does

• Not treally