Before or after? Ginger to redhead?

Should I dye my hair red? I'm a natural redhead- well, ginger, but I'd like a more vibrant color, and I keep being made fun of lol, and told that gingers are ugly. Would this color look good on me? Or should I keep my natural color?

Before: i46.tinypic.com/jt9cet.jpg

After: i50.tinypic.com/2arel1.jpg

And just playing around lol: i46.tinypic.com/15g7ds8.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• After is more vibrant and "noticable" but I really like your hair before! Oh god, it's kinda sad for all the people who make fun of you, I thought only kids were childish, lol. I like the second one too though, but it's a bit too red. I think you'd look great with a darkbrown with reddish color.

What Guys Said 9

• Granted every person has their own preference, but I wouldn't say everyone thinks gingers are ugly. I actually LOVE red heads. The girl I'm going for right now is actually a red head.

Both of your pics look good. Both hair colors suit you. Normally I don't like when girls dye their hair, especially red, because it looks really fake, like a rockstar or something, but yours looks really good and it fits your skin tone. I would have no idea it was dyed.

• My natural hair color is the first picture- I've never dyed it before, just have been playing with the idea :)

• I don't know how anyone can say that gingers are ugly. Off the top of my head: Hayley Williams, Ed Sheeren, Rupert Grint I am sure there are more.. But they're all considered attractive. I think your hair looks great, don't kill it with dye. It looks beautiful the way it is.

• I think the red's nice. I don't think gingers are ugly, they can be very beautiful actually.

• Red headed women ... are in demand greater then their supply.

Both natural and simulated-dye job look good.

You don't need to change color, but if you want to go for it, it should look good too.

• You really can't go wrong here. Looks great both ways. Ginger's FTW! (;

• I think it is all up to each person and their preferences weather or not redheads are attractive. Personally I think redheads are the most attractive. Even my current girlfriend has an auburn red hair. I think that you should dye your hair only if you want to. You shouldn't change your physical appearance based on what other people say. If you are dying it because you want to then I think you should if you like it.

• I like the after pic.

I like darker colors though. Personal preferences because it has a more 'richer' tone. More depth...etc.

• Keep it like it is. Natural redheads are rare and I love them. Your not ugly either, you are pretty.

• Redheads are damn sexy because they are so rare, that's why when you find a hot red head its like the rarest of the rare. Id go with the vibrant red but really not too much of a difference I don't know if its worth dying but its real nice.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you look prettier with your natural color, but the second color isn't bad.

Whoever is making fun of you is jealous because you are really pretty.

• You are extremely beautiful with your natural-ginger hair and I would love to have it myself. The ones who say that gingers are ugly are simply jealous of them.

You CAN dye your hair red, it is okay. But I wouldn't dye your hair for that reason, simply because I just love your hair so much! Don't change yourself to meet other peoples standards, they aren't worth it, and they don't want you to look better than they are so they try to change you! : )

• you? ugly? what victoria's secret angel infested country do you hail from?!

i think both looks good,your eyes do pop more in the second picture,but is it worth the damage?

• They make fun of it because its unique so stick with it

• Bullies, the lot of them! I prefer your natural hair color in the first picture, it's pretty.

• I love your hair now, but you'd look good with red hair too.

• To make it more viberate use a color rinse or semipermant hair color or get highlights with it

• Both are lovely colors