Girls: Men's underwear

Do women care about what men wear for underwear?

Does a certain style or color turn you off?

Do women care about the brand of the underwear?

I was just wondering, because I've just started to have sex with my girlfriend and I was wondering if she would appreciate nice boxer shorts, instead of the plain ones I've always worn.

Would she at least appreciate the effort?

1|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not certain your girlfriend would notice the change, but she might. Why not give it a shot?

It's certainly easier to wash more plain underwear - my boyfriend might not care if his undies get discolored, but I do.

He just started wearing boxer-briefs by some sportswear company, and the very fitted ones look absolutely delicious on him. I'm ready to pounce every time he wanders around his apartment in them. He doesn't have much of a butt, but those make what little he does have look awesome and irresistible. He also wears boxers. I don't really care about color, but he looks good in black, grey, and navy blue anything.

Can't say I'm a fan of plain briefs, but hot damn, I never knew boxer-briefs could look so good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your reply! I appreciate the comments and I take the advice on board! :)

• Thanks for selecting mine as Best Answer :) glad I could help

What Girls Said 7

• Sure we care! Personally, I am turned off by briefs. Colour or brand don't matter all that much but of course I have a preference for some.

I am sure your girlfriend would appreciate you wearing nicer boxer shorts, you should try and see!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men look hot in boxer briefs. They can't be loose. Men with good bodies and boxer briefs are the hottest. Any color is good and it has to be clean. I like bright colored waist bands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what color/style as long as its not boring tighty whities

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever male models wear but white iss a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Black tights

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal at all, my preferences are really minor. Like, I would choose semi-loose boxer briefs over skintight briefs or super loose boxers, but none of those are complete turn-OFFs. Comfort is most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxer briefs the most, doesn't really matter the color, just a solid color I think...No particular brand, because honestly, I know nothing about men underwear lol...

But wear whatever you feel comfortable in, that's the most important!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.