What kind of hair do you like on guys, girls?

well what kind of hair do you like on men? post links if you have to

this is what iam going for link
thinking of dying it black as well, haven't dyed my hair since I was 12 lol I probably won't bother

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't really add enough detail to this question, but I'll do my best to answer. As far as both style and color for hair on guys, it really does depend on what works best for the individual, just like guys might say for girls. Although I do generally like black or brown hair best on guys, that doesn't rule other guys out, because it's just a mild preference. Basically, a guy who looks good with black hair would attract me (visually) and a guy who looks terrible with black hair would turn me off. Make sense?

Like I said, that also goes for the hair style as well. I don't know enough names of different hair styles for men, so I can't really make a general list.

What Girls Said 12

• Faux hawks are always hott and work for most anybody, and the don draper look is classic with the side part also very hott, but what always looks good no matter what is a healthy looking and feeling head of hair so invest in a good conditioner and maybe a serum like biosilk I love tht stuff I put it on after conditioning and before styling makes my hair super soft and shiny.

• just depends on the guy.

• I like my guys with long hair... curly or wavy would be nice. exs: jim morrison, michael hutchence, and robert ortiz

• I'm personally into long hair.

I really like(d) Saul's hair from Pineapple Express as well as what sp1213 said: Blake Anderson has the best hair *EVER.

• Any hair is attractive to me except bald,mohawk, or buzzcut. Blake Anderson has the best hair.

• Blondes or buzz cut hair

• I like short hair I don't know the style but its too short to comb but you can brush it

• Well I don't know about dying I usually like it when a guy sticks to his natural color though I love black and dark brown hair

• Long skater hair

• This kind of look

link

usually medium to short but long enough so I can run my fingers through his hair!

great hair turns me on!

• I like a man with a shine head with no hair :-)

• channing tatums hair ha ha is what I like

normally short-medium

What Guys Said 0