If you ever wore school uniforms, what did you hate the most about it?

the one I hated the most is where you weren't allowed to wear certain colors of undershirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever had to wear a gym uniform, but amongst the three I had, two were literally the most poorly designed garments I've ever worn. Middle school had these two-layered t shirts made of incredibly thick fabric, elementary school had proportionally awful everything made out of cheap, stiff, itchy fabric.

What Girls Said 10

• Hmm...I hate having to tuck in my shirt the most. I can deal with every other requiremement, but tucking in my shirt has been the one that is most annoying.

• Summer uniforms were a white blouse and was sometimes see through it if it was unexpectedly raining or sweating. And I had male teachers make girls stand on his desk for punishment.

• The material, the colors, the blandness, especially how itchy it was. The worst was I had to wear school colors, it was a horrid mix: blue and orange everyday. It was like everyone was walking fluorescent light bulbs.

• I really hated that I had to look like everyone else. I also hated wearing the same thing every single day. Blue pants can get REALLLLYY boring after a year.

• Nope went to public school

• the material and its length

• wearing knee-highs. they slipped down a lot and got torn up easily.

• Its boring caz everyone looks the same

• You couldn't costomize

• Too big and the skirts were too long (on me).

What Guys Said 5

• Dark green isn't my first choice in blazer color.

• The stupid Catholic fuzzy sweater and vest. Felt like I was wearing Oscar the Grouch.

• The color. Burgundy and light brown? C'mon now.

• the material probablly.

• I wore school uniforms all through Primary and Secondary schools. When you're wearing one, you don't generally think about it too much. By the time we were in 5th and 6th year, they relaxed the rules slightly. You didn't have to wear the top. So a shirt / tie with slacks and shoes was acceptable.