Does this type of style sound ok?

I dress in a cross between goth, and chic. I like to wear the latest style but with a bit of a few personal touches. I like to wear things that have a lot of contrast. For example: black leggings, a short white dress, a black belt, with a pair of pink hoop earrings, and black flats. I like the pink earrings because it adds a touch of color. I would wear this as a party outfit. Is my style unique, or strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not strange. But it's not anyone else's opinion that really matters, anyway. As long as you're comfortable with what you're wearing and you like your own style, whoooo cares.

• I was just being curious, you know? Seeing how everyone's style differs.

What Guys Said 4

• You've developed your own style and as long as you feel comfortable in it, it's not strange at all and I would call it unique :)

• Something that sounds good on paper might not be good in person. Pics help granted you are under 18 though.

• Well I don't normally use my style on myself. I help my sister's style more than my own. I try to use their complexion to make the clothes more appealing on them.

• The clothing is not a problem, but the fact that you need acceptance from random people is.

• I was just curious, I was just wondering how views differ when it comes to clothes. Just expanding how I see style. I wasn't 'looking for acceptance', I was seeing how ideas differ.

• I'd say it's unique.

What Girls Said 3

• Ya wear whatever you feel comfortable don't try to label

• Ya its good you have your own sense of style instead of going with one sterotypical style

• Yeah, I've noticed that. It's good to mix it up a bit with style.

• Your style shouldn't be oringinal and don't worry about judgement