Guys that wear tanks?

What are your opinions on guys wearing tanks? I'm not talking wife beater, undershirt tank tops. More along the lines of this: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you realize how hot out it is? If I was a guy, I'd wear that. I wouldn't care if a guy wore that either. Amlost every guy on the beach wears tanks like that.

• What if they wore it somewhere other than the beach? lol

• Maybe if you were a homosexual fashion model lol. God I am so mean! I don't like the stripes, sorry I am just honest

• I still wouldn't care. It's their choice. Everyone wears questionable things at one point or the other, you can't judge a man solely off the fact he wore a striped tank top.

What Girls Said 6

• I see no reason someone wouldn't like them, especially when its miserably hot outside. They don't look "gay" or femme to me anyway.

• Although that is trendy right now, I find it kind of feminine. I'd much rather a guy dress like a guy than wear something I might own in a different style. I say it's a no go! Sorry

• Haha! That's a pretty good point. Didn't think of it like that

• Go shirtless if it's that hot out or you are at the beach. LOL. Men have that capability, women unfortunately do not. So leave the tank top wearin with the stripes to us!

• where I live a guy "going shirtless" is a huge deal a lot of places won't even give service dressed like that and its almost an automatic "arogant a**hole" label. but of course a girl can walk around barely dressed all season long and its fine (unless its winter)

• It is fine for a guy to wear a tank top it is summer it is super hot out you don't need permission to wear something because your afraid someone might think it's "gay" or stupid personally I like when guys wear tank tops they look nice in them=] And whoever tells you that you can't wear a tank top really doesn't have a say in what you wear because you should wear what makes you comfortable.

• LOL he is trying to get chicks, not be in a fashion show. Stop lieing, let the guy know you probably own the same thing in your closet. LOL

• Hot if they have a hot body, otherwise I don't think anything of it.

• i think its hot

• whats wrong with them? looks fine to me. actually most guys here wear them

What Guys Said 4

• Does anyone have a problem with that? If you have big arms too it looks better

• I do it, I find nothing wrong with them.

• he is able to wear multiple army tanks? wow, he must be really strong.

• Wear what you want to wear and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. If you're comfortable then wear what you like. I'm not bothered by it just like I'm not bothered by fat people wearing skinny jeans