Girls what would you do if you woke up with a full beard one day?

You woke up, went to your mirror and saw that you grew a full beard over night. what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 34

• I would prob scream my ass off.. Then when I got over the shock I would have a awesome photo shoot and show it off have fun with it... dress up like a man for the night and see how many numbers I could get at the bar... OH and definitely go to my dads house and walk in and be all like "HI I'm bob your son" and break down in tears and hug him and be all like "I missed a daddy" Then my moms and do the same but explain that she actually had twins and I being the "long lost son" was given to another family by accident (she wouldn't really know the difference cause she was put to sleep to have me in a emergency c section) ha ha then when all fun was had I would wax that sh*t off and get some laser hair removal haha...

• Join the circus as a bearded lady or trim it in to a little triangle beard and sit around stroking it majestically.

• Firstly I would scream.

And scream.

And cry.

And scream.

And panic.

And once I was done with all that, I'd probably wrap a towel around my face, and wake my partner and ask him wtf to do. I've never shaved my face before, I'd don't know where to start, and he might be able to help or drive me somewhere to see if it was a medical thing.

At the very least he could calm me the crap down. :)

• Ooh, dye it the colors of the rainbow, like this: link or link :D

• Hahahahaha! Oh gosh I think I would be like, "ewwww" and possibly cry hahaha! & Then I'd get it off my face and hope it didn't come back ): hahaha.

• I'd shave it. I've watched my brothers shave so many times that I'm pretty confident that I would be able to do it properly.

• Stroke it thoughtfully and become a philosopher.

• Try to patent my abnormality and start work with hair growth companies.

If a boyfriend were to wake up with a full beard, though, I'd probably think, gee, I hope his aftershave smells really good seeing as he'll be using a lot of it. Assuming he's not going to keep it. If he is I wouldn't really do anything or think anything other than I hope he wouldn't go full on wizard or fu man chu style with it.

• Think I am dreaming.

I'd keep looking the mirror, like

WTF happened? Is this for real?

• Grab a spoon and try and dig the alien out of my brain...

• I'd whip my beard back and forth I'd whip my beard back and forth! :P

jk I'd shave that sh*t off and donate it to a cancer foundation

• People with cancer need beards?

• LMAO! xD You whip that beard! haha.

• No, but every bit of hair counts. Why waste perfectly good hair just because it grew on your chin and not your head? They don't ned to know the hair didn't come fom your head

• Stroke it.

• Freak out for a bit and then dye it white and rock a Santa suit. When that gets old I'll buy a long grey/white wig, visit a costume shop buy half moon glasses, wand + a wizards cloak and strut around like Dumbledore (^_^)

• Go back to bed.

• F***ing scream and shave that sh*t off.

• Find the witch who did this to me

• Um...shave it off?...lol. ;P

• Cry forever.. after I cry forever maybe try waxing?

• Have a panic attack! Facial hair is gross! Then find my razor, wax, tweezers, etc

• Id go back to sleep thinking its a dream

• Shave it :D

• Lol I'd freak!

• Trim it until it is short enough to thread then I would invest in laser hair removal and therapy...

• Id shave it asap

• Take pictures of it, show my sister and mom then shave it.

• I cry and cry and cry again ! Then wax it.

And cry

• First I'd be the...WTF? And then I'd shave it off.

• First I'd freak out and then I would shave it off.

• Check the rest of my body to see I didn't have a random sex change otherwise id think I'm dreaming

• I would stroke it and make "hmmmm" sounds whenever people asked me a question.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 3

• If I was a girl and I had a beard, first thing I would do is go to a bar and get some pints, punch somebody on the face and get me a harley davidson motorcycle.

• gluing pubic hair to someones face is very imature thing to do :P

• I can grow a beard if I want but they itch like hell.