Do you think a woman with children is too old for a bikini?

I'm serious, I have heard other people say they find it offensive.

link

I linked a picture of myself (which I never do...for reference)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not age, rather its the body type that determines if a bikini looks good on a woman.

• Yeah, if that is your body in the pic, you look quite hot wearing the bikini!

What Guys Said 9

• Those "other people" are morons.

If that's you in the pic, you have a fine bikini body and have NOTHING to be worried about. If someone thinks bikinis are only for 19-year-olds, that's their problem, not yours.

• I think that any woman regardless of whether they have children can rock a bikini, and if that is actually you in the picture, you've got a a great body for it.

• A perfect body for wearing a bikini.

• It depends on their body rather than their age.

Someone with a body like that can, and indeed must, wear a bikini ;)

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that's a FAR cry from being anywhere near 'offensive'.

• You look GREAT!...PLEASE wear bikinis...the world will be a more beautiful place!...<3<3<3=D

• NOT AT ALL with a body like that.

• The woman in that pic is definitely not too anything for a bikini. In fact, if anything, you can see why she had children!

• No I don't think so you shouldn't care about what people think about how you look. If you want to wear it then do so. Besides its your body someone will always like you no matter who you are. That's just how life is. I have a ? Also so I'm the one asking about the girl going out of her way to talk to your mom. Could you take a look at it for me

What Girls Said 6

• Age has nothing to do with it, BODY does. My oldest sister could rock a bikini well into her late 40's. And heads would turn cuse she was HOT!

• Absolutely not... but it depends on your body. If you've got more rolls than a bakery than no. I'm 43 and have a 14 year old. I rock a two piece (bikini top for sure though).

• why would it be wrong

• No! I see Mothers in bikinis all the time. Whoever told you was WRONG!

• it's about body not age

• No I don't think just because a woman has children that its offensive or not okay to wear a bikini. I understand why some people feel that way but its really not their place to say anything or judge you. Just make sure its not too small and your falling out of it lol but from your picture it looks fine.

• Thanks for your answer. I want to look OK in a bikini, but definitely not like a slut...THAT would be inappopriate IMO

• Yeah I agree, and you know you aren't limited either. There are so many types of swimsuits that can be sexy/showing your figure w/o being too inappropriate if YOU want smthn diff.

link

link

Either way you have a nice body and you are conscious about not being inappropriate so just do what you want =)