What are some good hair styles with spikey hair for girls with short hair?

I dress girly/punk, what are some good hair styles for spikey hair for a teen girl with really short hair? My hair is black with dark blue tips. Its like a pixie cut but a little bit longer. What spikey hair styles to guys think are cool or hot?

My hair is like this in both color and style/length but the blue is in a much smaller sections. and is all throughout the bangs like highlights:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I was in middle school, I had it straight in the front and spiky in the back. I thought it was cool. :D

But now I have a pixie. Its shorter in than in my pictures.its like emma watson's.

But what I liked to do when my hair was like in pictures was that I would put wax on the top and make it piecy looking. Id spike it, kind of. Check out agyness deyn's pictures. It was like that. I could also style it into a faux hawk.

What Guys Said 1

• I've personally never been attracted to spiky hair, but it is really interesting to see!

What Girls Said 6

• yay! thanks for BA :D

• If its short as I imagine it then you should like charge it up from the back and let your bangs (if you have any) down on the side straightened. Or you can like clip your hair back from the sides and make your hair wavy/curly .

• Do everything spiky except for the bangs and maybe the back and sides

• Do spikes all around and pin the sides back..sorry that might not be totally alsome but could you choose best answer

• Twist the front and secure with a pin like what people do when growing out bangs and spike the rest

• most guys aren't a fan of short hair to be honest. can you perhaps post a picture? I'm having trouble visualizing what you're talking about.

• Do you know how to post a link?

• that link is hot. I'm not sure if many men will agree though.

• haha thanks. I recently had to get my hair cut short as a promise to a friend battling cancer. I decided while it was short that I would have as much fun with it as possible while it was in the process of growing out. Its at the point where my hair is too long to lie down flat unless slicked down so I decided to embrace the spikeyness and try out other spiked styles..