Dark people should not have tattoes but I want one like this

link

or

link

or perhaps and poppy my fav flower I don't know

like on my pelvic, ankle, or behind the ear ... I just started thinking about it because I'm turning 20 and I would like something

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to permanently mark up your body because you are turning 20? Gees.

Tattoos are never a good idea.

link

Tosh speaks for me.

• i can't watch it because I don't live in America ...

• I hate it when that happens. His main joke is that if you absolutely have to get a tattoo, it should just be one, "im dumb" written on you, that way 10 years from now when you ask yourself why you got the stupid thing, you also have your answer!

• ... oh okay thanks

What Guys Said 4

• Like whhhy! 0_o

• GOSH ... you comment on everything and most of the time I have to ask you WTF does that mean ... so please what does 'whhhy' mean? ^_^

• I think you should do something like the second link. If I were you I'd do it on the pelvic area just in case you need to cover it up for a job. Some jobs don't allow visible tattoos.

• those look kind of nice.

• You do not seem the tattoo type and most likely will regret it. Also I think both of those do not look good. The second link is better but still bot so good.

• lol ... I don't seem like that type ... that's right! I just thought they were looking cute

• OMG who are you because I accidentally deleted someone ... sorry

• added you again and I am going to sleep. night night

What Girls Said 5

• i really like the birds, that's rreally cuuute! id get it either on your ankle or behind your ear, I don't know that's just my opinion tho! :)

• why shouldn't people with dark skin have tattoo? if you are really dark use black ink and it will be fine

• im okay I'm in the middle but ... I read a post before and most sad darker color skin should not get tattoos but now I know its not true ... thanks ^_^

• Why shouldn't they? The bird one is really nice :)

• its just that when I talk about it most whiter people are like it looks bad on darker people because there so black ... I don't know I just thought all people thought that

• Why shouldn't dark people have tattoos? It looks cool:D

And the tattoos are very cute too, go for it :)

• when I talk about tattoos are darker skin most are like no its not looking good on darker skin and I thought most lighter people thought that ... I don't know :/

• Maybe change the color so it could be more visible.

• no no color it fades badly I think black is more visible cause I'm dark skinned but I'm not black like ash ^_^