Is a six pack a turn on for girls?

For example do you automatically judge someone better if they have a six pack or is it just a bonus?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really appreciate it when a guy I like takes care of himself and stays fit. I don't know about six packs though. Honestly I don't differentiate much between a guy who has a six pack and a guy who just has a flat stomach. I wouldn't call it a bonus though, and I think if it came down to something like that I would prefer normal abs to a six pack. It's just a lot smoother and nicer looking, makes me want to lick and kiss! And in my personal opinion I always thought six packs are kinda strange and a little gross looking.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends who's sporting the 6-pk.

• Bonus. I like them to be fit and in shape but they don't have to have a six-pack. It's just makes for a better view ;)

• bonus, I guess.

• I think it's a turn on, but overall it's a bonus.

What Guys Said 3

• well, didn't help me too much. Turns out most women prefer a handsome face much more...

• a big dikk trumps a cute face, a six pack, fat stomach even a fat wallet anyday

• Only second to how big their wallet is.