If I bring a pic of a hairstyle to a barber shop or salon can they really replicate?

Every time I go take a haircut its always turns out ugly and have to wait a couple of weeks to grow back. Would it be hard for them to create the hairstyle I want. And by the way I'm a dude.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. I always show my sister (she's a hairstylist. and does my hair.) a picture of what I want and it looks just like the picture. I have even drawn pictures of what I want and it looked just like my drawing (im a good artist.).

if you're not happy with your stylist, you should try someone new.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Try a new place to get your hair done and bring the photo. Telling the barber/hairdresser what you like about the style and they'll definitely be able to recreate it for you. I do it all the time :)

• If it suits your head/face shape

• Erm yeah maybe you should change hairdressers. :P

Sounds like you're going to a butcher shop. :3 ahah

• Hey when you say change hairdresser do you mean I should go to a different salon or barber shop

• Yeah if he's experienced

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, I do that all the time, and I almost always get the results I want.

• Try a better barber shop and yea they can definitely do it... I didn't know about this one place until a ton of friends told me and it's just a shop with like 3 black dudes who run it and they're awesome and can replicate anything... Try a new place.