Can you tell how a guy feels about a girl through his eyes?

Boys, is that a true statement, that you will look at a woman differently that you have feelings for, what do you think? how do you look at her?

Not only just staring, I mean during interacting with each other

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice thought, but the reality is that you need to interact with him much more than just eye contact to learn how he feels.

What Guys Said 6

• If the guy you're looking at is standing across from a mirror, and you can see the reflection of his boner in his eyes, then yes I would say you can tell how he feels through his eyes.

• Pupils dilate when they see something they find attractive. Also eye brows/eyelids/eyes can express a lot about how a person is feeling. If you understand what each one represents you can understand the person better.

• Yes. Well I don't know what I look like when I look at the girl I like; but I will tell you how it feels. It feels like I'm staring into her. And the eye contact does not disburse. I'm not nervous. More or less, I'm extremely confident, and most of my thinking stops and I just do.

• I don't even look at women who I have feelings for because girls tend to label guys as "creeps" instantly and I wouldn't wanna be labeled one.

• maybe..

• No. I have a warm up look to everyone even gay people take a liking to it

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's 100% true.

My friend C. just got married and a few years ago when she and her husband D. first got together after a few months I knew they would stay together and that he loved her more than anything cause of the way he looked at her. ^_^

• Yea I heard his pupils dilate

• If he looks at a girl he actually likes it more like he's in awh and he doesn't look at you like you're meat

• Nope... some guys are too flirty... some are just naturally sweet and some are in love... they all look with the same eyes... you truly need to know someone to tell what they mean through their eyes

• Lol, I love how all the women say "yeah" and the guys are just like "eh no.",haha.

• Yes, he just looks at a woman more tenderly. He will show it if he feels it.