Hair color preference?

Would you find it attractive if a girl had purple/blue/pink hair as long as she "pulled it off"?

Do you prefer natural shades?

Or would it be more appealing if the girl didn't dye her hair at all?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pink hair in theory, although I've never dated a girl with pink hair. It seems like too much work, but then again so does fake "natural" colors, and girls do that a lot already. At least pink is new and throws out the pretense that they're trying to pass it off as natural.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd be open to a woman with different colored hair. Certainly would not be a deal breaker and I may end up liking it.

I do prefer natural colors though, with jet black being my fave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she is headed to an anime convention, a girl should have a natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural hair color but I find myself attracted to girls with dark red hair. For example Ariana Grande, I think she is a cute girl that really pulls it off. Any other color seems odd to me unless they can pull it off, but I don't think I would date a girl with blue or purple hair even if it looked good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like unnatural hair colors, when I see a girl with such hair color I imagine that she's drinking a window cleanser daily.

I prefer blondes, natural are better but I have nothing against dyed blond hair, they look same good as natural and they don't look blatantly artificial.

0|0
    1|0
  • Natural colors, brown or black

0|0
    0|0
  • All are great in their own way, but I like uniqueness. I saw a woman at Radio Shack with pink streaks in her blond hair. It looked hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It seems like a teen punk rock sort of thing. It's not elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous colors are not appealing. I like natural and I prefer darker.

0|0
    1|0
  • Natural hair, no matter what it is, is preferable to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It would be nice to a girl who dyed their hair different color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0