Is a girl's hair that important to you guys?

Just asking. Because I'm told that I'm very pretty, but my hair is kinda dry and I can't do anything about it. I have light brown/blonde wavy hair. It's voluminous and tameless (really wild).

It's just not that type of beautiful, shiny hair...

Most Helpful Girl

• To a certain extent yes. I'm not a guy but I'll tell you why. Rewind a few years back I also had dry, course, frizzy terrible looking hair that was totally out of control. After starting to use good products, getting regular salon treatments and straightening my hair for a long time my hair has finally become "normal" and it's not nearly as bushy as it was. Even if I don't straighten it. Just by using a good shampoo and conditioner I managed to get my hair moisturized and no more dryness. But thing is, I get much more attention now than I did during those days where my hair was a mess. Hair can really make a difference. My hair however tends to look horrible even now though when I swim in a pool, the chlorine makes my hair look horrifying and I can definitely notice that my face just looks so blah not good when my hair isn't looking good. No matter how much I try and make up by doing my make-up pretty, if my hair is in a bad condition it completely alters my entire appearance. I really think you should try and get rid of the dryness because there are things you can do that aren't expensive. Even if you have ethnic hair. I also used to think how on earth can I get rid of my coarse dry hair but I did manage it even if it took met quite a long time to achieve that and get rid of the dryness.

What Guys Said 2

• My eyes is always first drawn to a girls hair, I love long hair. But it is not a deal breaker, if a girl has short hair.

• A girl's hair is probably the first thing I look at when I'm attracted to a girl. It differs from guy to guy, but on my list it's pretty up there.

What Girls Said 6

• if I was you I would use some kind of oil, like jojoba oil or sheabutter oil in my hair after I washed it and straighten it. Don't wash yur hair too often cause it makes it dry and lifeless.

• Ya its the first thing guys notice..drinking water is the only real way to help dry hair

• Duh if you haven't noticed

• Ya its the 1st thing they notice

• i have exactly the same kind of hair.. I was trying to do something with it for years, really.

Using special shampoo , hair masks. Even decided to take special pills.

I didn't straighted it because it would make my hair more dry , didn't use even dryer.

But I met a boy ( my boyfriend now) and he said me he felt in love with me from the first sign , and he first noticed my long messy hair, he said me to not do anything with it would lose it's special charm . And he is really handsome guy , so such hair can be beautiful, original ;)

• My hair used to be extremely dry and kind of frizzy, I have naturally wavy thick hair. Its probably because I would straighten or curl it everyday.I think you should make sure you are washing your hair the correct way link

with good products and cut back on the blow dryer, straightner, and curling iron. After some months of cutting back and later not really doing it at all for awhile it became a lot more healthy again.