Ladies, would a belt be attractive?

I just saw a kid with a dolce galbana belt walking around with his shirt in his oants and I tought about it

If id wear one obviously there will be a few girls to notice it

Basicly I think a belt of design is not just usedkeep your pants up

Toughts? Ladies would you look at it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who's pants are pulled up and yeah, most of the guys I know wear belts, leather, often custom-tooled. Usually with a belt buckle. A guy with a fancy belt gets passed, that screams rodeo cowboy/wannabe and those are often bad news. Shirt tucked in, well fitted jeans, that looks good to me. Then again, I date farmers, mechanics and country boys. They all wear jeans, plaid shirts and belts.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't give a flying f*** what kind of belt a guy is wearing.

• I usually don't look in that area

• Ya its fun to see

• Sure would

• Yeah with the buckle

What Guys Said 2

• probably not. I haven't really updated my belts too much but I improved the rest of my style a lot over the past year and it does not change how many women hit on me or anything. Best thing that could happen is a girl would already like you for some other reason and belt would be good in that it would be a way for her to break the ice and start conversation with you asking about your belt. Not much else though.

• Those D&G, LV, Hermes, etc. belts with massive logos as the buckles are tacky, in my opinion.