Guys do you like belly button piercings or small waist tattoos?

I'm thinking about later on either getting a belly button piercing or a small tattoo on the side of my waist. Are those turn ons or turn offs. And by the way I'm tan and have abs/ a small waist. THANKS!

Most Helpful Girl

• i hope you aren't planing on getting either of it based on what guys thinks, cause then I'm sure you will regret it later on. Do it based on what YOU think is the hottest and fit your personality. I have a piercing and a tattoo and I'm getting two more, cause that's who I am.

• Ya sry I think both are hot but I wouldn't wanna have both (just me personally). So I'm just thinking and wanted to know what people thought but no I'm not gonna pick the one that most people like if it turns out I don't wanna get it later on. Thanks for your concern though :). And rock those tats and the BBP! ;)

• No prob, and another thing if you pierce your belly button use the iercings with a hanging jewelry on them cause it weight down the piercing do it sits perfectly. The once without it sits weird cause the piercing gets push up while sitting down so it can easily get in the way and it's not so pleasant

• Oh kki didn't know that thanks :)

What Guys Said 8

• LOVE the belly button piercing.

Some TAT's are hot & others not

• Tattoo's yes, if they're not common, like star outlines or vines, or flowers.

BBP's Hell no, it's ugly and plus they get easily infected, and that's pretty nasty. :(

• Ya I'm I was thinking about that. I dance and I wouldn't want tight costumes and stuff getting caught on it *ouch*

• Yeah, that too. Brr just thinking of it gives me shivers. My sister has one, and she wiggles it about just to freak me out.

• Hahahahaha

• Hate tattoos with a passion on girls. I see it as a girl not being classy at all. piercings, I think I could like them but they have to be done right I can only look at the ones that fit the person. if it rejects then NOT HOT!

• Not into tattoos.

• I prefer waist tatto 100x hotter lol

• I absolutely love belly button piercings. It's super sexy. And waist tattoos are hot too.

• yeah they can be very very sexy

• Tattoos are boner killers for me. I prefer no belly button piercing either because that usually means that you are going to dress in a way that shows it off quite often. I'm not into that. However, I do prefer the piercing over the tattoo.

What Girls Said 3

• I know I'm not a guy, but I thought I would comment anyways :) I got my belly button pierced about a month ago and I love it and that's all that matters. Its about how you feel and not based on anyone else! I dance too and its not that bad, don't worry! It won't get infected unless you don't care for it or your body doesn't take to it for some reason

• Girl, if you like it, who cares what guys think. If a guy doesn't like it, then he's not for you.

• Haha that's true I guess I just don't wanna regret it if later on my boyfriend absolutely hates it or when I'm old a tattoo will look awful lols.

• I have a couple tattoos, the thing is, if its meaningful, it won't matter.

• i have a belly button piercand waist tattoo. my guy doesn't like tattoos or piercings but I do