Colored jeans, what colors can I were in the fall?

I've seen these colored jeans everywhere and I love them! There's also floral jeans that are summer colors , and I was thinking could I pull of floral jeans in the fall or winter? They're really cute! And how would I wear colored jeans?

Were is suppose to be *wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say wear the floral ones early Autumn, because it's still quite warm and nice then. The floral jeans would look a bit weird in Winter. Coloured jeans like these? link link

I wear them with loose shirts, vest tops and sheer stuff. I wear my burgundy ones with cream shirts, like the girl above. I wear my light brown ones with darkish tops, sometimes with a denim jacket. Heels go nice with them :)

• sounds like you have a passion for fashion ;p

• Also, QA, the hot pink jeans would only really look good in early Autumn :)

• Then dark purple :)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 7

• I think for winter and fall don't do pastels or very vibrant colors. I am purchasing a pair or purple and red skinny jeans. I think the flowers wouldn't go too well in fall and winter.

link these look good with tan or cream colored tops ( or white and black).

link These look good with white or black tops (also cream).

• Dark colors like plum ever green blue

• basically any color and pattern, the fall is 80's inspired so nothing is too over the top, go wild!

• i don't think its a good idea to wear floral jeans in winter.

dark green skinny jeans look great

• red, blue, purple

• Dark colors

• Wear floral the pop of color is fun to see besides the original dark colors