Blonde or Brown hair?

So, my hair is naturally Brown on top and blond In the middle. It clashes a ton during the summer, so for back to school I want to come back either completely blond or brown, since they are both my natual colors.

Which should I go? blond or Burnette?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go with brown hair, that seems appropriate for the fall season!

What Guys Said 6

• It totally depends on the way you look. Some people look better as blond, some better as brunette.

• I always vote blond, I like blonds.

• Brunette is better.

• I like both but if I had to pick. I'd pick brunette

• id say go with blonde

• Blonde.

What Girls Said 5

• Go brown since your roots are that color in the summer hair can lighten so that's why its probably blonde

• That's the color I was thinking. But it's naturally 2 different colors. It's been that way since I was little.

• Blonde.

The most attractive & sexy haircolor.

• Blonde! You can keep dying it random colors or brown if you get bored

• Brunette

• What color are your eyes and skin tone? If you have light eyes like blue, green, or gray and your skin is tan then you would look good blond. If you have a lighter skin tone and your eyes are darker then you would look better brunette.

• I'm pale and have dark blue eyes hahaha :)

• Oh, then go for brunette. Because you are pale blond will wash you out. WIth brunette go for a darker color because that will make your eyes stand out. Like Megan Fox link